Wednesday 26 January 2011

Photoshoot Inspiration

If we take an edgier route with our photoshoot, as it takes inspiration from The Sex Pistols, Punk and Anarchy, then it will be aimed towards publications such as i-D and Dazed and Confused magazines. 
I have researched a little to see if these magazines have done something similar to our photoshoot, to gather inspiration for poses, hair and make up, etc.

( I really like the make up, hair style and facial pose of this model)


(This is done by an artist called Danny Roberts - here are a couple of pictures by him, which I think would also be inspirational)




(I like that the crown is tilted, we could use a similar expression in some of our shots)
 
 
I think something like this would be amazing, it could also be featured in Vogue or Elle, because it isn't as edgy/artistic as the above images, but more glamorous.
 Hayley



No comments:

Post a Comment