Wednesday 19 January 2011

Appropriated notes research

As we have decided to go with the English notes idea I thought I would research other types of appropriated notes. Below is a varied ranged of novelty bank notes that I have looked at for ideas and inspiration. Each note is different from the other and it shows us different ways we can play with the notes when we do our final piece. These examples show us what we can do with the models position, fonts, colour etc.

I liked this note as it was simple but effective. It is an advert for Carlsberg, I thought it was a very clever way of marketing.

I like this Jordan note as it is sexy and provocative, completely opposite to the usual formal note.

Even though this is not an English note, I do like the style of Lady Gagas hair and makeup. It is not what you would expect to see on money.



I thought these Disney notes were a good template for us to look at as it shows how much room we actually have to play with when it comes to shooting our model. 


I really liked this note as Marilyn Monroe is such an iconic figure and we have previously researched her. She has made the note so elegant, it is also good to show where we could place our own images.


Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment