Friday 21 January 2011

Model !



.Model & Styling ? 
The image below I took off Facebook of the model. I think she has a good look for the shoot, she has long dark hair which we could play with and defined cheek bones, with blusher and lipstick she would look very model-esk !

Taking inspiration from The Sex Pistols. I think the look should be rock and roll style. These are a few ideas i thought could look good for the styling. The image on the left is a photograph of Daisy Lowe, I love the way she backcombs her hair to look messy. It would be a twist. It's the opposite of how the queen actually dresses. On the right there is an image of a model dressed in a tutu. I think again this image is quite edgy but, still girly and trendy. To go with this look i thought the model could be wearing boots, like she is in the picture. I have some riding boots which could look good ?    

 

As our model is playing the Queen we'll need a crown. I found this image of lady gaga. I think something like this would be achievable. It could even be made out of some black card and cut to fit the same shape! 

No comments:

Post a Comment