Friday 4 February 2011

The edits so far

I really love the edits which Nicolle has been working on, and like the fact that there is a wide selection for us to choose from in terms of what style we want to aim our photoshoot at. I think the first image of Sarah in the red jumper is a bit too harsh, but I like the version which Nicolle has updated which is slightly more subtle, and doesn't actually look it has been photoshopped too much. In a way I still think the eye liner is still a bit too dark, as it gives the photoshoot and the look we were going for for Sarah quite a twisted look, which I know is sort of what we were going for, but in comparison to the image of her in her blue dress is quite regal and calm.
This is just my opinion, and it would be good to know what everyone else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment